Lujuria-El Poder Del Deseo

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Lujuria-El Poder Del Deseo 2003

Locomotive Music

www.locomotivemusic.com/

To be honest, I have NEVER heard a band that does power metal with such passion in their language as Spain’s Lujuria. I have heard bands that record in their native tongue that "have it," musically, but failed miserably lyrically. This band is the full package, you got a strong group of musicians that have chops, a vocalist that has respectable range, memorable melodic choruses & catchy hooks. The only other band that comes close is Mexico’s Coda, who like Lujuria have the charisma & the energy to keep the listeners glued to the stereo anxiously awaiting what comes next. The disc features full lyrics & the band also includes a short write up on what each song is based on or what the inspiration was. The question here is will people buy this? Well the answer is yes, people will buy records, in another language, an example being Rammstien, but obviously on a smaller level. I loved this record from start to finish, I wouldn’t say that there is a filler track within this disc & I would recommend this disc to anyone into the power metal genre, specially if you’re into Hammerfall, Dreamevil, Stratovarius, ect., or If you understand or speak Spanish, there’s no excuse not to have this record in your collection!

SIXXSWINE-Joda A Quen Joda!

1.) Mozart Y Salieri

2.) Deajad Que Los Ninos Se Acerquen A Mi

3.) Impotencia Criminal

4.) Solo Son Rosas

5.) Levantate Y Anda

6.) Priapo

7.) Las Orgias De Ramses El Grande

8.) Joda A Quen Joda

9.) Cadena Peretua Lejos De Ti

10.) Traitor

11.) El Poder Del Deseo