Lunar Eclipse under way

A blood moon happened while the wife and I sat on the beach in Italy a couple of months ago. Was super cool and hella metal.

I went to Italy about 6 months ago(Florence,Rome and the Amalfi Coast),insane place and then I read Gomorrah and realised just how insane the place really is.

Nice. I went to Venice, then down to Genova and along the coast through Imperia and Ventimiglia camping on the beach. Wanted to go to Rome but didn't have enough time.

Hell yeah! Such an awesome place! Venice would be incredible! I was in awe of the Coliseum and the Vatican,so many dodgy characters there though pushing their selfie sticks...and the drivers holy shit they are crazy! The bus trip doing about 80km an hour around tiny roads along sheer cliff faces with 100 metre drops into the ocean along the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento to Amalfi,man they must be the best drivers in the world.And the crazy wealth of the ppl on Capri,man I would love to go back there again.

I drove a large motorhome through there and almost died or killed someone else about three million times. It was insane. Venice was beautiful but goddamn the annoying tourists with their selfie sticks to hell. We found some really nice quiet bits though. Even a deserted alleyway with an old man playing the Godfather theme on a piano accordion. :D

Shit I can't imagine a worse place to drive let alone a motor home! That would be quite an experience! I'm so glad I didn't have to drive there but a few weeks before that I did a lot of driving in Germany on the autobahn doing about 280kms an hour in a VW but that's easy everyone just gives way to the fast cars and moves over there into one of the slower lanes..it's more like a computer game driving in Germany on the highways and that was in the snow.Italy though I'll be quite happy to never drive there!

Yeah we did the autobahns in the motorhome as well. Got it up to 165km/h which I was pretty impressed with. Almost got taken out once by an Audi doing about 280 while I was trying to overtake a truck.

We've derailed the absolute shit out of this thread :D

Those Audi's and BMW's must be so awesome to drive there,and it seems like they're driven mostly by mature age drivers! A lot of the oldies here are struggling to drive at 60 let alone 280! The Germans absolutely nailed it! 165km in a motor home is quite impressive!

We did derail it a bit didn't we.