Lunaris A.D.

Ray

Casualty of Peace
Apr 2, 2002
Norway
www.lunarisweb.com
Hi,

After reading through some of our interviews, and other news-stories about Lunaris posted around, I feel like I have to sort a couple of things out regarding our future. First, we will NOT be doing any live shows before we have recorded our 2nd album. We were planning a week-long tour in the UK, and we had actually agreed to play the Inferno Festival. Sadly we`ve had to cancel these plans. The reason for this is that we want to focus all our attention on our new material. As always, M has a lot of riffs and song-structures ready, but it hasn`t been until this month that we`ve all started working together arranging the songs as a bond. We`ve now well into the songwriting process for the follow-up to "...the infinite", and I for one am very excited about the new material. To describe it accurately is not easy, but I can tell you that it most definately will be both extreme and techincal, maybe with a more Death-Metal twist to it this time. We will do a pre-production when the song-writing process is over, and hopefully we`ll be able to record the album before the summer-holidays start. We are looking at an autumn release 2003, and we can promise you live shows all around after the release.

In the meantime, we`ll keep the Lunarian state around writing new material for what will be one of the main atractions in 2003. We`ll see you all then...

Oslo, 27. november 2002

Ray