Lunaris A.D.

Ray

Casualty of Peace
Apr 2, 2002
Norway
www.lunarisweb.com
Hi,

After reading through some of our interviews, and other news-stories about Lunaris posted around, I feel like I have to sort a couple of things out regarding our future. First, we will NOT be doing any live shows before we have recorded our 2nd album. We were planning a week-long tour in the UK, and we had actually agreed to play the Inferno Festival. Sadly we`ve had to cancel these plans. The reason for this is that we want to focus all our attention on our new material. As always, M has a lot of riffs and song-structures ready, but it hasn`t been until this month that we`ve all started working together arranging the songs as a bond. We`ve now well into the songwriting process for the follow-up to "...the infinite", and I for one am very excited about the new material. To describe it accurately is not easy, but I can tell you that it most definately will be both extreme and techincal, maybe with a more Death-Metal twist to it this time. We will do a pre-production when the song-writing process is over, and hopefully we`ll be able to record the album before the summer-holidays start. We are looking at an autumn release 2003, and we can promise you live shows all around after the release.

In the meantime, we`ll keep the Lunarian state around writing new material for what will be one of the main atractions in 2003. We`ll see you all then...

Oslo, 27. november 2002

Ray

Originally posted by Ray
To describe it accurately is not easy, but I can tell you that it most definately will be both extreme and techincal, maybe with a more Death-Metal twist to it this time. We will do a pre-production when the song-writing process is over, and hopefully we`ll be able to record the album before the summer-holidays start. We are looking at an autumn release 2003, and we can promise you live shows all around after the release.

Ray

Awsome!!! Yeah I love "...the infinite", so hearing that it will be more technical is very nice to hear. Good to see band members talking in the forums alot too, and good luck recording i cant wait till it comes :D

AoD