Upcoming Lunaris shows

Ray

Casualty of Peace
Apr 2, 2002
Norway
www.lunarisweb.com
Hey all,

we`re finally getting around to doing some shows, and it all kicks off on September 17th in Kristiansand/Norway at the Southern Discomfort festival. This is a very good festival, and we are happy to play there this year. The last edition saw bands like The Haunted and Arcturus rock, and we will try to keep up the trend. On October 12th we will be playing a festival here in Oslo. This one is a 5-year celebration for a local metal-related shop, so it should be loads of fun.

As these two shows only are in Norway, we are also trying to get around Europe this fall. At the moment we are working on this, and there is a possibility of seeing us around the continent not long after the Oslo show. We are looking to do a couple of weeks worth of shows before we start working on our third album. We`ll let you know how it turns out as soon as the details are worked out.

Ray

The two festival shows are already good news and I really hope that tour is finally working out! I'll cross my fingers and hope it will help this time. :)