Lydian Sea iii Tranquil Memories

nanohead2001

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2010
I don't post here that often, but this is the crowd that might love this record. I stumbled across it on the New Prog Releases website on blogspot that I look at every month. Tickles the same nerve that Redemption, Pagans Mind et al tickle, and I saw all of those great bands at Prog Power over the years.

For me this is one of those releases like Frost Milliontown, that I can't stop listening to. Each song is simply great. Incredible harmonies, sweeping wall of sound style proggy metally goodness with massive melodies.

Each year, while combing bandcamp, amazon, and anywhere else I can find great music, I often stumble across a great sleeper that no one seems to have heard of.

These guys label (Dark Star?) doesn't seem to do much for them, as this has been out for more than a month and no one seems to have heard of it.

Some more detail from the Dark Star website:

"...Dark Star Records is pleased to announce the release of the new full length album iii Tranquil Memories by LYDIAN SEA. The Album is now available on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and wherever digital music is available.

Download The New Album from Amazon

Download the New Album from iTunes

Download the New Album from Google Play

STREAM THE NEW SINGLE “RESONANCE” by LYDIAN SEA on YOUTUBE:

For More Info on LYDIAN SEA go to:

https://www.facebook.com/LYDIANSEANATION/ ... "