Lyrical interpretations & *friendly* debate!

Well, I think my above comment still stands. ;) Some of them out there might be "mindless ghouls" (I don't think we need to name names, do we? ;) ), and I certainly wouldn't disagree with him in some of those cases...
worried.gif

Well, I think my above comment still stands. ;) Some of them out there might be "mindless ghouls" (I don't think we need to name names, do we? ;) ), and I certainly wouldn't disagree with him in some of those cases...
worried.gif

My thought was 'is he talking about the fans behind their backs?' when I heard that line...I actually giggled.

Something he's been quoted as saying to fans in his chat room, ends up in a song... haaa... Question is... what does he mean by lots of limbs to lose?

I think the fact that he's said the term 'mindless ghouls' in a chat about and to the fans... to me that means either the fans of that official chat(the Tuomas chat on his official forum) strike him as people without an original thought and just mindlessly agree without having an original concept or thought. People that don't bother trying to discuss the lyrics, I guess.