Mér bassza fel az agyamat?

are they only for clever people? I guess so

wisdomteeth.jpg

@dhatura yeah your powers of logical deduction are close...it goes a little something like this: i do your head in, sorry annoy you, i am associated with widnes as i am currently living there, not too sure where the dead animals come into it (thought that was ireland=dead animals, basing off the cow story anyhow) there are a few women with huge breasticles but i am not one of them, and.....they dont stink either.
tell you what since you want to be anglo saxon so much, ill swap nationalities with you for a while - i have always wanted to be able to winge effectively :D ;)

Haha, it's getting really, really muddy now :lol:

Blackeyed, I didn't know you were annoying me :D That's something Strangelight wants you to believe.

I actually find you rather cool, sorry to annoy you ;)

Strangelight said:

Now come on with that pic, it's something only you have in your sick mind :D

I've just come back from an interview at a uni, I've applied to a gender studies MA program, now I know I should fight against men who think women can only fight each other and real comradeship can exist only among men.

Nasty bastards :mad:

I sent you a pm yesterday and there was no answer. :( :( I hoped that that might explain this thread, but I feel I'm a twat now.

I'm not singling you out, but what can I do when only you respond? :cry: I have to respond to your responses, even if they make no sense to me.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I HATE THEM? :cry:

Dhatura said:
I sent you a pm yesterday and there was no answer. :( :( I hoped that that might explain this thread, but I feel I'm a twat now.

I'm not singling you out, but what can I do when only you respond? :cry: I have to respond to your responses, even if they make no sense to me.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I HATE THEM? :cry:
Dhatura i know you dont hate me, i know you love me and i dont blame you either :D i think you have this typing thing once a month if you know what i mean :D

Strangelight said:
Get some chocolate in you, that fixes girls. And not that cottage cheese stuff :ill:

There are times when even chocolate says good-bye :cry:

And what's wrong with our dear Túró Rudi? Though it qualifies as a dairy product, which I should basically keep myself away from :(

Widnes Girls smell like moschino or armani perfume ... or at least I do cos Im a spoilt brat. I dont have big boobs they dont smell as far as I knpw apart from last year at the leads festival when I generall smelt bad anyway so I cant see my boobs having been an exception to the rule.

Like I say I failed German ... I can say a few things but that was jus rediculous lets just stick to English until a later date when I can do some revision.

Cottage cheese is minging ..euurrgghh so is feta cheese infact cheese that sweats is revolting. smells like feet.Chocolate however is crucial to my nutritional diet and can also be quite entertaining.

Dhatura if you feel shitty then ring a help line ...or a doctor.. or a friend.. or yer ma or sumthin dont whinge on here.(Go Susie)

I have freckles on my nose and cheeks infact Ive got quite a few the answer is make up Duncan get yerself sum decent concealer or foundation.

I winge and whine whichever the fucking place I wish to do so. Why do you repeat what has already been said? I don't know you, I don't know Widnes, I don't know what the girls smell like there, I don't even care.

Let me make it clear:

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT WIDNES GIRLS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THEM.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Ahem ... I do apoligise for my lateness in responding to the various discussions it was just a general response to all the different bits...

Im sorry for being repetitive I was a parrot in a former life.

Dhatura said:
I winge and whine whichever the fucking place I wish to do so. Why do you repeat what has already been said? I don't know you, I don't know Widnes, I don't know what the girls smell like there, I don't even care.

Let me make it clear:

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT WIDNES GIRLS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THEM.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Dhatura sweetheart come on lovie, you can tell dear susie :D i promise i will help you, just give me your problem come on :)
doctors.jpg