Mér bassza fel az agyamat?

Susie said:
Dhatura sweetheart come on lovie, you can tell dear susie :D i promise i will help you, just give me your problem come on :)
doctors.jpg

a) I have no money but I have a lot of debts (tax for 2003, if you want to know the figure, it's about 4000 grand).

b) I'm feeling shitty cause I have had abdominal pains and I had to go for an interview. Although it's over now but torpor has come over me.

c) I'm too far away from my family and my sweetheart and I miss them.

d) My job at present is shitty most of the time, not always but when I have to teach English, which is tomorrow and Saturday as well, and basically every day except Sunday, but on Sunday I always have to travel home (which is good). The literature classes are mostly great, but I have them only on Mondays and it feels bad having to travel back to the capital at night to go for the shitty English classes from Tuesday to Saturday and then the whole thing starts again. Plus my boss is usually a twat.

e) General turbulence and tiredness, feeling of entrapment (which goes away only at times).

f) I don't have a tv and a video and I can't watch films. I don't miss the tv channels but I'd like to watch films sometimes, because I'm an escapist. Whenever I'm heartbroken, I watch Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, the BBC series with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. I know the story by heart (almost). (Sorry for this last bit, but it may also be interpreted as a problem by some people. Not by me, of course.)

g) I don't usually appreciate the things I have.

So Dear Susie, as a first step, you could send me 4000 euros, that'd be great, and it'd surely improve things a lot :D

Dhatura said:
a) I have no money but I have a lot of debts (tax for 2003, if you want to know the figure, it's about 4000 grand).

b) I'm feeling shitty cause I have had abdominal pains and I had to go for an interview. Although it's over now but torpor has come over me.

c) I'm too far away from my family and my sweetheart and I miss them.

d) My job at present is shitty most of the time, not always but when I have to teach English, which is tomorrow and Saturday as well, and basically every day except Sunday, but on Sunday I always have to travel home (which is good). The literature classes are mostly great, but I have them only on Mondays and it feels bad having to travel back to the capital at night to go for the shitty English classes from Tuesday to Saturday and then the whole thing starts again. Plus my boss is usually a twat.

i always come up with the best ideas :D

e) General turbulence and tiredness, feeling of entrapment (which goes away only at times).

f) I don't have a tv and a video and I can't watch films. I don't miss the tv channels but I'd like to watch films sometimes, because I'm an escapist. Whenever I'm heartbroken, I watch Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, the BBC series with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. I know the story by heart (almost). (Sorry for this last bit, but it may also be interpreted as a problem by some people. Not by me, of course.)

g) I don't usually appreciate the things I have.

So Dear Susie, as a first step, you could send me 4000 euros, that'd be great, and it'd surely improve things a lot :D

Right my dear i'm not gonna do a step by step guide to help you through, i think a week off work is a must and then figure out how the hell your gonna get the money to pay debts also what going on with the no tele buisness there :erk: omg dhatura i think you need to move to ireland and that way you can play the fiddle for cash and see your loved one too, :D and even watch your romantic stuff on his tele while holding hands :)

siderea said:
dhatura, did you find a boyfriend who would watch pride and prejudice with you?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Well, you're right on the point, Sid, he'd like to chainsaw Miss Austen into pieces :erk:

Plus I'm no fiddler, so I think these are two grave reasons for me not moving anywhere. :D

pride2b.jpg

damn, i could use a p&p night too.
funny you mentioned it today though. i hadn`t been thinking bout p&p for months till this afternoon when i was writing an essay bout facial hair (darcys sidies couldnt be left out :D )
i still havent seen the last episode. though ive no tv either

How can you possibly live without the last episode??? The last two are the best ones.

(I fear we'll be excommunicated from the cheese-free zone).

but

OOOOOH, DARRRRRCYYYYYY!

*faints*

Dhatura said:
How can you possibly live without the last episode??? The last two are the best ones.

sigh its this continous aching, you have no idea! the tv of my neighbour was too old for the dvd player i especially took from another friend who lives quite far away, just because another another friend forgot to tape episode 5, so actually i havent seen those last two just because i couldnt first see six without having seen five :erk:

(I fear we'll be excommunicated from the cheese-free zone).

i mentioned sidies, perhaps thats enough to forgive this one time...

im gonna stare this screen a bit more :cry:

Yeah, sidies, that might be an excuse. Isn't it strange Bridget Jones also mentions the size of Colin's sideburns as ones the lenght of which may need reconsidering? Just a thought.

I'd like to see Fever Pitch, he plays in that one as well, and I read the book and I liked it a lot.

i have all the episodes on videotape lisa, if i'd have two videoplayers i could copy them. unfortunately i've only got one...:(

Dhatura said:
Why, did you fall asleep and Mick had to wait up for Darcy's weenie? Cause he shows it in the end.
HAHHAA i cant wait to see it now :p and i'll watch micks eyes poppin out of his head and the nooooooooD :D

Dhatura said:
Why, did you fall asleep and Mick had to wait up for Darcy's weenie? Cause he shows it in the end.
Colin Firths rancid nodger is not something I'd postpone any sleep to see. Dr Whos cock on the other hand is a different matter

Bastet said:
i have all the episodes on videotape lisa, if i'd have two videoplayers i could copy them. unfortunately i've only got one...:(
oooh :) thanks irene. i know the library of gent has them, but they`re mostly gone, i`ll put my order there (first thing tomorrow :D )