\m/ KREATOR \m/

Kreator fucking rule! I went to see them on halloween at the bierkeller in Bristol and despite therte being less than 75 people in attendance they fucking tore the place apart, there were like10 of us in the front row just going for it - no barriers, no security just a 2 foot high stage between me and Mille! One of my best gigs ever due to the upclose and personal feel, the energy was incredible despite the lack of people - Keep up the good work!

I hail Kreator.Unfortunately i've only heard up to Renewl.But i have the clip from Violent Revolution and i love it.I must get off my ass and get the rest of the albums i need to get.

I was in that brazil show man.....it was realy great....tormentor and flag of hate was the high piont of the show...

but I think that their just was not better becose of destruction men they realy awsome fuck
!!! one of the best shows I ever see.......fuck.....open with curse the gods!"???????????

I think they where trying to kill me from a heart atack.....

hey man im from sao paulo to!!

Kreator is my favorite band and Pleasure To Kill is my all-time favorite metal album! I saw them live with Destruction and Sodom here in Finland in last January and they kicked ass!! I got to meet Mille Petrozza and had his autograph.

Originally posted by Macabre_Transmigrant
Kreator fucking rule! I went to see them on halloween at the bierkeller in Bristol and despite therte being less than 75 people in attendance they fucking tore the place apart, there were like10 of us in the front row just going for it - no barriers, no security just a 2 foot high stage between me and Mille! One of my best gigs ever due to the upclose and personal feel, the energy was incredible despite the lack of people - Keep up the good work!

hell yeah man, i feel you. I had an experience like that with cannibal corpse, dude was like right on top of me. Put it this way, i could have taken a 2 foot step up like y ou and been right beside him, one of my favorite shows.
kreator does rule and their new cd rules, ITS A VIOLENT REVOLUTION!
:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: