\m/ <><><> \m/

Oct 28, 2005
HAILS \m/

I come here for the Amon Amarth forum only and the rest of you all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Joking:devil:

Anyways, hailing from Hell City / Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada I am Paul VW Whalen, 28 years old Metalhead who cranks Amon Amarth tons, reveres them as rulers, so I came here, but that's not all I'll involve myself within, other than some pretty pickup extreme metal vox...........

I used to host a show on the radio and net here up til a little while ago, as a volunteer, but I been working too much to have the time any more. Was called Extreme Metal Halifax...

I also run a space site/group called The Space Colonization Movement @ http://scm.x.am which rules....

My MySpace is www.myspace.com/extrememetaljedidruid
Some info there....

I am Irish by blood, all 8 of my great grandparents lived in Ireland, and that line traces back several centuries, and before all that there was some Scottish, too, and Viking and German, as well, all Pagan Keltic.

My main interests are Druidry, Extreme Metal, Space, Nature, Chicks, Sports... Played hockey since 3 years old, play a lot of sports, kick ass at all them too... I dont play an instrument, though, unfortunately, DJing shows is as far as music goes...

And I am single, any sweet Metalchicks from Hell City here??:cool:

Joke... Kinda... Not.:Smokedev:

Anyways, ALL HAIL EXTREME METAL!! \m/

Amon Amarth Rules!!:kickass:

Wicked site you guys got here, I added it to the main list of ones I go to, and SLAY THE FUCK ON!! \m/

PVWW/DraoiJedi Sarmhiotail/<><><>
THE LICH OV EARTHRONKETT
\m/

Jax said:
Welcome to Ultimate Metal, Paul :)
Thanks, Amon Amarth rules. That's WHY I came here, but even for the forum types primitiveness and non-phpBB-ness, its still killer...
\m/