Bleearg

Hey Gordy!
Aug 23, 2005
West by God Virginia
www.facebook.com
mod001.jpg

mod002.jpg

I didn't buy any of the old shirts.

I don't think it was old, was it? It had the more recent Devolution artwork in white and the Abraham Lincoln quote about wartime on the back. Cool shirt. They had patches and buttons too. He told me they're going to eventually make hoodies, so maybe he'll sell those online.

i got the one with the tour dates, but he only had it in a size 2XL, so i'm using it as a nightshirt. :p

I don't think it was old, was it? It had the more recent Devolution artwork in white and the Abraham Lincoln quote about wartime on the back. Cool shirt. They had patches and buttons too. He told me they're going to eventually make hoodies, so maybe he'll sell those online.
Yeah, now that I think about it the new cover art and all it probably is new. I agree it is a cool shirt, but I liked the others more. I liked the collared shirt Billy had on too with the spikey design on the back.

all the shirts, patches and buttons are all new designs. Its an all new M.O.D too. Billy was talking about redoing an online store a little while back but i'm not sure what his decision is on that right now. I'm sure that yall can work something out with him to get your shirts via this page or email. Maybe if enough people ask for it here he will start the store again. So keep on asking i guess.
Oh and as far as the one shirt billy was wearing, i know that he is planning on making dickies work shirt with the logo in the back so hang on tight for that one.