m-powered protools and DFH Superior

Feb 17, 2007
UK
I'm having problems installing DFH Superior. I've only had m-powered protools for a few days now. Basically I'm having trouble finding a VSTplugins folder in the Protools folder. I'm using windows XP if that makes any difference. Does anybody know where i'm meant to install the files to?

When you install the "Drummer" program, it will ask you to install an RTAS version as well as the VST, make sure this is installed. Then you need to create an instrument track in PT, then load "Drummer" as a plugin on that track.

Yeah dude, Pro Tools doesn't use VST plugins, which is the main reason I have no intention of making it my main DAW until I can afford to buy all my (really expensive) plugins rather than using the tons of legit free/cheap ones out there :)

Yeah dude, Pro Tools doesn't use VST plugins, which is the main reason I have no intention of making it my main DAW until I can afford to buy all my (really expensive) plugins rather than using the tons of legit free/cheap ones out there :)
fxpansion do a really goot VST>RTAS wrapper for a reasonable price which means you can use VST plug-ins in Pro Tools, it works great :)

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=15&tab=43