Mabool - Release date!!!!

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Dear Orphaned brothers and Sisters,

After 7 years of silence, The calm before the flood is about to end and the storm will begin very soon...I cant believe we are coming to this moment, but Im starting to realize that!!!

Europien release date of "Mabool - The story of the 3 sons of 7" is scheduled for February 2004!!! U.S. release date will be confirmed soon :)

7/3/04 "The 3 sons of 7" - this will be the date of our launch party and live show in Israel.

The storm still rages inside...

Kobi.

I Think All The O.L. Fans Are Trying To Realize The Same Think As You Kobi. I'ts Not The Same Feeling As Yours But Really Being So Close To Your Music It Gives Me The Unigue And Pure Feeling That Is My Thriumph Too, All O.L. Fans Thriumph!!! Beside You We Follow The Storm You've Started And All Of Us Together Will Rage Again!!!

I Just...I Just...I Just Can't Wait!!! :kickass:

No US date yet, huh.....

AVI!!!!!! When you send my shirt, send me the new album too :cool: I don't want to wait.

Kobi & the guys - I'd really really really really love to see the live show, but I hope lots of photos are posted so I can pretend I was there. Honestly, I'm looking forward to this album moreso than any other 2004 release. It's been a long time coming but I have no doubt y'all will blow everyone away again.

edit: One day I hope to add a live picture I took of OL to my men of metal banner below :hotjump: