Mac Pro soon! Excited!

i've not managed to overload cubase with my mac pro.. it's going to make you very happy!

thanks,

Haha! No he works for a huge college/university (i won't mention which one, but there football team had a big following) and they bought it for him as a personal gift. He never uses it, he uses his Mac book Pro all the time (which they gave him also lol) so he knows I wanted one and so he's selling it to me. Im dropping $300 to him this weekend, taking the mac pro and I can make minimum payments of $100 a month till its paid off, buy I'll have it payed off sooner than that though.

Oh I got a receipt booklet for these things. It has spots for names, item names, serial numbers, price, signatures and comments. I'm also taking pictures as well!

I got screwed a while back by my ex best friend. I bought his bass guitar, he found out I was selling it and got pissed and his mom called the cops on me and photoshoped a myspace comment saying I'm selling it because I was pissed..... Yeah fucked up! So I beat his ass, and now I do this with every paperless transaction, trust no one when money is involved!