Mac

Light

Up The World
Nov 24, 2001
Has anyone actually heard how he's doing since all that kerfuffle a year ago? In the audio interview he did shortly before the big bang he seemed ever so enthusiastic about a number of other projects as well as Threshold - did all those go up in smoke too, or have there been any rumblings...?

Listening that song and hearing Mac's voice makes me miss him even more...

I have the 1st Yargos album but I didn't like it that much. There were a couple of decent songs but I didn't like the production. The new song is OK but again it sounds overproduced.

Mac is working with an old friend on an album, they are doing stoner rock, when i get a link i will post it here.

cheers

Not Hilly but a very good friend, O and not mac either, But they are working together.Dont know who the other one is.geordilad that is.

Hmmm, two new members and only a couple of messages... Hello Mac & Hilly! :D

Markoth, I think you're onto something here! :)

And geordielad ..... doesn't that make it quite...erm... obvious?

Good to hear he's keeping himself busy with music still though, but hey, stoner rock ???!!!! :erk:

I wandered what was with Mac, I really like that man and I would never realize that he is not in Threshold anymore. Yesterday I listened on radio band Yargos and I was really pleased to hear hm. So if anyone is stičč in contact with Mac, just sned him my greetings, please

"After his departure from FREEDOM CALL in the middle of 2005, Ersin decided to follow a different musical path and started to work on a project that contained more grooves and less power metal influences." -> calling such band "powerworld" doesn't give the idea of "less power metal influences"! :D