Machine Head........2003.....Hammer's Album Of The Year

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
photos_covers_mh122203.jpg

The 2003 Metal Hammer Critic's Poll (featured in the December 22 issue, pictured left, click to enlarge), in which the magazine chooses the top 30 albums of 2003, has voted Machine Head's new album, "Through The Ashes Of Empires" Album Of The Year! The issue also contains a cover feature on the band loaded with cool photos and interviews with the band, and is available in stores (across the UK) now! Be sure to head out and pick up your copy today!

That is great. I am not into MH like some of you and I tend to agree that Vio and MH don't compare. Vio's stuff is much more Thrash and raw. But that is quite an achievement to win that. DE do you know who else is on that list? I just wonder who else got shafted?

Deadly Embrace said:
Uh, Ya..........29 other bands...:loco: ...:D

Oh, then please, take the time to name them all.
When you done you can alphabetize and categorize them all.
Please include a picture of each band, and a short history about each one.

Thankyou so much DE for helping the board :D :tickled: :loco:

It's a nice comeback for Robb & co., but I can already see the next year's cover of Metal Hammer... and guess whose face's on it??
Yeah- it's Chuck and Eric...

...unless Limp Bizkit releases a new record, of course:headbang:

I Think It's Funny That..........Stun called MH music "fuck'n Garbage".........So to see MH rated #1 album........buy real music critics, makes you understand on why his opinions have little, if any merit........but then he rated his own web music highly.......:tickled: ..........thats even funnier:tickled: !.........

Deadly Embrace said:
I Think It's Funny That..........Stun called MH music "fuck'n Garbage".........So to see MH rated #1 album........buy real music critics, makes you understand on why his opinions have little, if any merit........but then he rated his own web music highly.......:tickled: ..........thats even funnier:tickled: !.........

Canadian=bass ackwards

its great that they are conquering the european market which theyve been doing since 94 anyways, but hopefully theyll start getting some recognition in north america.

Deadly Embrace said:
It's just one kid's opinion. It won't stop me from buying any albums!!! Here's to MH's success :headbang: - Hi Phil :)!