MACHINE HEAD/ARCH ENEMY/SHADOWS FALL/TRIVIUM Australian Tour

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, ARCH ENEMY, SHADOWS FALL: Australian Dates Announced - June 19, 2007

MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, ARCH ENEMY and SHADOWS FALL will join forces for the Australian leg of "The Black Crusade Tour" beginning in late October.

Confirmed dates are as follows:
Oct. 28 - The Metro - Perth, Australia
Oct. 30 - Thebarton - Adelaide, Australia
Oct. 31 - Festival Hall - Melbourne, Australia
Nov. 01 - Luna Park - Sydney, Australia
Nov. 02 - Luna Park - Sydney, Australia
Nov. 03 - Riverstage - Brisbane, Australia

===

Thought this might be of interest to some........not me though :p

L.A. GUNS To Tour Australia In October - June 19, 2007

According to Saviours Of Rock, the L.A. GUNS version featuring vocalist Phil Lewis will play the following dates in Australia in October:

Oct. 24 - Club Phoenix – Brisbane, AUS
Oct. 25 - Manning Bar - Sydney, AUS
Oct. 26 - Corner Hotel - Melbourne, AUS
Oct. 27 - Night Train - Adelaide, AUS

L.A. GUNS are continuing to tour in support of their latest album, "Tales from the Strip", which was released in August 2005 in the U.S. via Shrapnel Records. The CD, which was produced by Andy Johns (LED ZEPPELIN, THE ROLLING STONES), is said to be lyrically inspired by a historically significant rock scene that L.A. GUNS had a strong hand in creating.

UNEARTH, MINDSNARE, WALLS OF JERICHO To Kick Off Australian Tour Next Month - June 19, 2007

UNEARTH will team up with MINDSNARE and WALLS OF JERICHO for an Australian tour in July. Confirmed dates are as follows:

July 19 - Club 299 – Brisbane, AUS (All Ages)
July 20 - Club 299 - Brisbane, AUS (18+)
July 21 - High School - Byron Bay, AUS (All Ages)
July 22 - Manning - Sydney, AUS (All Ages)
July 23 - Corner - Melbourne, AUS (18+)
July 24 - Corner - Melbourne, AUS (U18's)
July 25 - Fowlers - Adelaide, AUS (All Ages)
July 27 - Amplifier - Perth, AUS (18+)
July 28 - Amplifier - Perth, AUS (All Ages)

A poster for the tour can be seen at this location.

UNEARTH will be joined on the Australian trek by legendary metal drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DEATH, DARK ANGEL, TESTAMENT), who previously played with the band on their most recent U.S. tour with DIMMU BORGIR, DEVILDRIVER and KATAKLYSM. UNEARTH has not yet announced a permanent replacement for Mike Justian, who left the group in May.

UNEARTH's latest album, "III: In the Eyes of Fire", was released last August via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at a Seattle studio with producer Terry Date (PANTERA, DEFTONES). A limited-edition version of "III: In the Eyes of Fire" includes a bonus DVD containing the "making of" footage for the album and a live video filmed on the Sounds of The Underground tour.

Fuck me, that's awesome news. MH were killer last time I saw them, as were Arch Enemy both times, while I reckon Trivium would rock as well. I don't know Shadows Fall's stuff, but they'd just be a bonus.

:headbang:

It's costing $74.40 or something like that. Could have been a lot worse. Each band would cost $40-$50 if they toured separately and played full sets.