Gigantour 2007

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
MEGADETH, STATIC-X, DEVILDRIVER, LACUNA COIL Team Up For Australia's GIGANTOUR - Aug. 8, 2007

MEGADETH's traveling festival tour Gigantour will return to Australia in November for several shows.

After the success in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane last year, Gigantour will also be taking in Adelaide and Perth for the very first time.

In 2006, Gigantour creator and MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine promised, "It is going to be something to look forward to each year, to see what kind of tremendous talent we can assemble, for Gigantour festivals in the years to come."

Gigantour 2007 Australian lineup:

MEGADETH
STATIC-X
DEVILDRIVER
LACUNA COIL

The dates are as follows:
Nov. 10 - Perth, Metro City (18+)
Nov. 12 - Adelaide, Thebarton Theatre (All Ages)
Nov. 13 - Melbourne, Festival Hall (All Ages)
Nov. 15 - Sydney, Luna Park Big Top (18+)
Nov. 18 - Brisbane, Riverstage (All Ages)

Tickets go on sale on August 23.

Hmmmm it's always great to see Megadeth, and it would be good to see Lacuna Coil. I don't know much Static-X, and I'm not sure I'm likely to be overly impressed by Devildriver. Oh well.

Ill go, but ill be at the near by pub downing jugs with friends until megadeth go on, fucken shit line up!

If LC did a side show (at a good price), I'd go along... but no way in HELL am I going near the "Dave and RoadRunner bands" tour

*still bitter that America has gotten Dream Theater, Symphony X, Into Eternity and Nevermore*

Yeah, I would be much more inclined to see LC at a sideshow. I have seen Megadeth twice and loved it both times, but they aren't drawcard enough to get me along to this. And it's all ages, although this is a good thing, it is a bit of a detraction for me.

If LC did a side show (at a good price), I'd go along... but no way in HELL am I going near the "Dave and RoadRunner bands" tour

*still bitter that America has gotten Dream Theater, Symphony X, Into Eternity and Nevermore*

Only Devildriver and Megadeth themselves are RR bands.

Who was on this tour last year? Did any of them do side-shows? Wondering if it is worth going to the Melb just to see LC.

I wish LC stood for Living Colour. :)

Last year it was Deth with Arch Enemy, Soulfly and Caliban. I'd much prefer AE to any of this year's supports, but Soulfly weren't very exciting and I didn't bother with Caliban.

Dän;6434541 said:
i didnt go, but i think it was 75?

So i would say it would be the same; if its lets than 80 I will go, if its 80.05 Im staying home :mad:

The Brisbane show is 91.30 so I assume Adelaide will be the same or very close to.