Dream Theater Oz tour

The venue has now been changed to Challenge Stadium.
tickets will now go on sale via Ticketmaster on Friday

for perth from

Dream Theater MySpace bulletin.

Nah that was Blitz...

Anyone get tix?

Ah yeah that's right. Did you have the quote in your sig or something?

I got a ticket on the balcony behind the floor. I thought that would be the best spot to observe the show from, given that it's gonna be a long one.

Which stuff off the new album have they been playing? JB HiFi don't have it, god damn it, and I want to make sure I know the new stuff before I go.

It's hard to predict with DT and setlists. But I'd say from the new album we're most likely to hear Constant Motion, In the Presence of Enemies 1&2 (back to back), Dark Eternal Night and Forsaken.

But who knows.

Is the ltd edition version of the new album still available anywhere? I want that one.

I expect a full report on Portnoy, Blitzy!

Hey Salty, are they still doing all of Images & Words at some gigs, or was that just at the beginning of the tour? That'd be sweet.

This email from Ticketmaster made me laugh. Note also the lack of a support act.

--------------
Dear Dream Theatre patron,

<snip>

Please also note that there is no support act at this stage and Dream Theatre will be on stage at 7pm! Collect your tickets from any Ticketmaster outlet to avoid missing any of the Dream Theatre performance!

I went to Melb and Syd shows. Fuck they were awesome. Brisbane tomorrow. Seeya there Spiffo! Got your email, I'll be easy to spot. I have a Mike Portnoy-esque beard at the moment. I'll be standing back watching from a little bit back. It apparently sounds WAY better away from the front. I never went up front so I can't compare, but that's what I'm told. And both shows sounded GREAT to me.