Megadeth & Slayer touring in October

I fly out to London on October 9, so the timing is quite good for me. Then I arrive in London on October 10 and see Dream Theater and Opeth that night. I'm going to be a tired bubby.

this may be another one to sit out of.

not sure of cashes or travel time, so may just leave it.

pity because the show seems epic and be good to see Megadeth not crammed into a pseudo-festival style show.

Too many? This is the first one I'll have been to since Def Leppard last November, or whenever it was. Been little if anything that has interested me since then.

It's been a shitty year for gigs compared to last year, but this one's awesome! I'll be there for sure. :headbang:

Dream Theater and Opeth in London? Wicked!

no cause im contracted to those nights (sorry, nites) :(

only nights i have free for gigs are saturday, sunday and monday :(

oh i know it may suck being a check out chick but atleast its no shit a 5 min walk away from home :(.

If i could get a promotion to supervisor or some shit that'd b super sweet ^_^, plus i like being able to slp in every day til atleast 12pm :p

oh i know it may suck being a check out chick but atleast its no shit a 5 min walk away from home :(.

If i could get a promotion to supervisor or some shit that'd b super sweet ^_^, plus i like being able to slp in every day til atleast 12pm :p

Don't mate , at laest you have a job and hang in there most guys I know who work at Woolworths and stay around a few years do get promotions to supervisrors or Produce managers etc....

Floor tickets seem to be sold out in Melbourne. Hmmm I might have to wait to see if they put on a second show. Fucked if I'm sitting in those seats on the side for Slayer and Megadeth of all bands.