Heaven and Hell tour dates announced

Hey Wrathy just had a look at your Journal u lucky barstard u got a copy of Live at Hammersmith Oden ... every time I tried to order on line the bloody checkout said that my credit card was invalid or something and then it protected my Visa card for the amount of the sale. Luckly it was never debited but alas no damm Live at the Hammy for me... Enjoy u lucky thing u ,
Cheers

It's a great CD, Bucko. Everything Live Evil should have been and more.

It might be floating around on various file sharing sites by now (not legally of course), so you could always try downloading it one track at a time ;).

W

I saw Heaven and Hell about two weeks ago with Megadeth and Machine Head. They drew a much bigger crowd than I was expecting. It was at one of those outside amphitheater type places and the seated section was packed out (probably 8000 people) and the grass section had a few thousand too... so probably around 11-12,000 people.

I'm excited about this lineup with Dio and looking forward to the night, doubley cool that my wife wants to go also, woohoo! We hope that Dio doesnt cancel like he did in the 90's but I dont think there is much chance of that happening.

Does anyone know if Sabbath have toured before, maybe on the east coast?

Sabbath toured a couple of times in the 1970 's. 1972 & 1974 I think. And in Nov /Dec 1980 with Ronnie J Dio, I remember I was in year 11 and sooo wanted to go ... there is a good bootleg from this tour " Burning the Cross.

Down might be touring downunder with them, that is more of a reason for me to see them than RJD fronted Sabbath alone
Down:cry: I would prefer to see Megadeth or even Machinehead which (both bands) I believe is the current US tour lineup.

I hear tix go on sale mid June.