Heaven and Hell tour dates announced

I hear Adelaide is almost sold out. I had a hell of a time securing mine yesterday morning. I couldnt get through on the phone, the link on their website wasnt working, I had to duck outa work and run up to venue tix to get mine. I wonder if they'll move it to the Entertainment Centre or book a second night at the Thebbie?

POE, had the same problem. The site went down the second the clock ticked over to 9am. Pretty poor form.

Phone engaged until about 9.15-9.20am which was probably a result of the site crashing.

Spoke to someone from Venuetix this morning and they said it was all but sold. Great effort in 2 days.

I think G.Stefani has the Entertainment Centre booked on the same night, so the only option would be a second night.

My family paid for my ticket as a bday present. I'm looking forward to it, but unfortunately I dont have any Dio years material, but I heard they're releasing a Dio Years Compilation CD which I'd buy in that case. Bought about 4 days after they went on sale and I was 2038 or something, and Thebby only holds probably 2800.

My family paid for my ticket as a bday present. I'm looking forward to it, but unfortunately I dont have any Dio years material, but I heard they're releasing a Dio Years Compilation CD which I'd buy in that case. Bought about 4 days after they went on sale and I was 2038 or something, and Thebby only holds probably 2800.

Yup get that or better still buy the DIO/Sabbath backcataloge only 4 Albums:)

And the three new songs from The Dio Years.
And another live album released recently..

Oh yes Live at Hammersmith that was limited to 5000 copies through Rhino Handmade Records that can be brought of ebay for $150 usd plus....
Yes forgot that one .... don't and most likey won't ever have that ...

The Live DVD of this Tour is out around 28th August I beleive recorded from the first couple of Canadian dates . looking forward to that too.............