Heaven and Hell tour dates announced

I'm such a goose - I was a week ahead of myself. Pre-sale starts this Friday. Lucky I decided to try to buy tickets online this morning before going to Ticketek at lunch, otherwise I would have looked quite the fool.

Black Sabbath "Curtain Raiser" Function
Presented by Newcastle Entertainment Centre

The Newcastle Entertainment Centre is launching their "Curtain Raiser" pre-show functions for Black Sabbath.

Curtain Raiser is held 5:00pm - 6:30pm in the John Farnham Room directly opposite the Newcastle Entertainment Centre (NEC).

Available for only $29* per person and includes:
Canapés (hot and cold)
Beer
Wine
Champagne
Soft Drink

A perfect way to get in the mood prior to the show!

Strange choice, but when I think about it, seems like it could work well. Very heavy and brooding intro.

I reckon this a perfect intro for Sabbath - the masters of doom:headbang:
Spiff said:
I booked my overpriced ticket yesterday - can't wait!
There was no pre-sales in Adelaide, I spoke to Venuetix on the weekend, they assured me tix on sale today. I rang on my mobile to book them, 10 minutes later I'm told they go on sale tommorrow. Great, just what i needed, wasting more money trying to get tickets!

Still, a once in Australia, lifetime experience.

^Hell yeah, its gonna be awesome! The cruncher is that the Cure are playing the following night, a 3 hour set mind you. Me & wife thinks that also unmissable. Here comes more personal debt to help Howards economy!

One kidney and half a liver later, I have my ticket.

Had a word with the Thebby yesterday about not being able to see anything much at all from the wheelchair accessible area last time I was there, and they've said they'll arrange to put me up on the next level in an aisle seat. Hooray!

'Tis a pity the Sabs have a) picked such a shitty support act and b) won't be playing Country Girl or Ear In The Wall if recent set lists are accurate, but this should still be a helluva night :headbang:.

W

I hear Adelaide is almost sold out. I had a hell of a time securing mine yesterday morning. I couldnt get through on the phone, the link on their website wasnt working, I had to duck outa work and run up to venue tix to get mine. I wonder if they'll move it to the Entertainment Centre or book a second night at the Thebbie?