ironmaiden1000.jpg

• Christchurch Horncastle Arena on April 29
• Auckland Vector Arena on May 1
• Brisbane Entertainment Centre on May 4,
• Sydney Allphones Arena on May 6
• Melbourne Rod Laver Arena on May 9
• Adelaide Entertainment Centre on May 12
• Perth Arena on May 14

So I am getting married on the 6th of May, which is annoying that it is right in the middle of this tour. However, am considering hitting the Christchurch show the weekend before and the Melbourne show the Monday after. The will likely add a few more shows with all the gaps in the dates, but I don't really want to risk it so will plan to go to those shows I think.

:headbang:

I got floor for Christchurch and seats for Melbourne. Siiiick.

Skipping Sabbath as I have now seen them twice in the UK and once in Melbourne. The two UK shows were 11/10 amazing and the Melbourne show was 8/10 good. I will leave it at that I think (unless I acquire tickets without paying somehow). Ironic the Melbourne show was the one filmed for a DVD. Oh well.

I bought my Melbourne floor ticket straight away and given that it took at most two days for the floor tix to sell out, I’m glad I didn’t take my time :)

@Spiff Although not a big fan of Sabbath like I am Maiden, if I was equally as obsessed with both bands, Maiden would be my pick. Ozzy's vocals aren't too crash hot nowadays (and you wouldn't trust him to be an Uber driver, let alone fly a plane :p )

Since the set list will almost certainly be the same throughout all of 2016, I’ll be eagerly checking the webs 25 Feb Aus time to see what it is. Maybe something like this:

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. Death or Glory
4. Heaven Can Wait
5. Flight of Icarus
6. The Trooper
7. The Number of the Beast
8. Sign of the Cross
9. Tears of a Clown
10. The Book of Souls
11. Powerslave
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

Encore:

14. The Man of Sorrows
15. Killers
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Going by the promos, it’s safe to say Light, Glory, Souls, Trooper, Beast, Hallowed, FOTD & Iron Maiden will all be in the set list, but the other half is anyone’s guess.