Black Sabbath Australian tour 2013

Only one show announced each in only 4 cities... hm... I wonder if it's because they don't expect ticket sales to go nuts, or they're just in a hurry to get through one more tour before another member kicks the bucket...

Either way, I'll be at the Sydney one for sure. I'm hoping it will have the same kind of atmosphere there was when Maiden did the first of their recent down under tours.

Looking at the dates, they're either allowing them a lot of recovery time or leaving space for more shows.

Yep, what Winnie said. I'd say one show in Brisbane and Perth, and two in Sydney and Melbourne. There's no way this doesn't sell like hotcakes.

Saw them at Download this year but I was so far away from the stage that I may as well have not been there. Shall definitely be going, even though I'm not a big fan of Ozzy-era Sabbath. That said, this is now my favourite song of all time:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and Deep Purple and Journey are touring together in February. I'll pass on that one - not a big fan of the Gillan stuff and I've seen them twice, and I'd only see Journey if they had Perry or Soto.

Melbourne sold out super quick. I was there at like 12:00:30 and couldn't get GA tix. When I finally decided to try for seats only the shitty ones down the side were left. In other news, I'm looking for 2 tickets to Sabbath.

Bring on the second show, says I.

I tried during the Live Nation pre-sale last Friday but the only GA tickets were in the second tier thing, and I don't sit in Brisbane because we're a very "sit down!" city, so GA only for me. I had decided not to bother, but then I decided to try my luck in the Ticketek pre-sale on Tuesday and got what I wanted. Hurrah!

I didn't know the pre-sale was on until it was too late. I'm hoping die a second show.

Winmar, if you are still interested yesterday Ticketek released a heap of tickets for Melbourne.

Currently (7.30am) showing limited availability for GA, as well as some very good gold seats.

2nd Melbourne Show Announced!
Mon 29 Apr - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

LIVE NATION PRESALE
Tue 4 Dec, 10am - Wed 5 Dec, 10am*
On sale to public Fri 7 Dec, Noon

Click here to access the Live Nation Presale.

MY TICKETEK INTERNET PRE-SALE
Wed 5 Dec, 2pm - Thu 6 Dec, 5pm*
On sale to public Fri 7 Dec, Noon.

Awesome, thanks! I'll try to do better this time, as long as my wife's not in labour at the time or anything inconvenient like that.