A P R I L
20th - Perth, Loout
21st - Adelaide, The barton theatre
23rd - Melbourne, The Forum
24th - Melbourne, The forum
25th - Sydney, Big top/Luna Park
27th - Brisbane, The Arena
29th - Auckland, St James Theatre

It's Thebarton, not the barton and that's a bloody interesting place to have it. I like it actually.

I'll definitely go see 'em - I don't like the band a bit, but gee it'd be a cool show I reckon. Not to mention the mrs' is a massive fan.

I've been getting back into Opeth a bit lately. Might perhaps go to this one.

And yes, I first heard them back before any of you other losers ever did. :)

Are they, though? They don't strike me as the sort of band that you could enjoy live. It's not as if you can sing along very much.

Yeah, they are fucking awesome live. Tight as a virgin and twice as loud.
They sound crystal clear... Mikael adds some humour, the songs are heavy as shit... You can easily sing along to their songs... Well, the clean parts mostly.. But you can try and growl as well.

Don't miss em dude. Not many first class heavy bands come here

The Forum is a fucking rad venue. I was annoyed I missed The Tea Party there, but still damn glad I got to see them at the Mercury Lounge instead.

I have never been a fan of Opeth, but I think if I gave them another shot I would be able to get into them a bit these days. Maybe I will give them a good listen and think about it before then. What are some good songs to sample that they are playing live lately?

That reminds me I have their new album, but haven't really listened to it much :)

Guess I should go. This would be the 3rd time seeing em though. That's kinda stupid. They should bring some other awesome band out with them.