21st - Adelaide, Thebarton theatre
23rd - Melbourne, The Forum
24th - Melbourne, The forum
25th - Sydney, Big top/Luna Park
27th - Brisbane, The Arena
29th - Auckland, St James Theatre

Tickets should be on sale mid-January

http://www.opeth.com

I got my tickets for Adeliade - they are going very fast as well. Any one else goin?

THE ETERNAL To Support OPETH In Australia

Hot on the heels of their highly successful curtain-raising for the H.I.M. Australian tour, it has been announced that Melbourne's dark lust metal masters THE ETERNAL will be opening for all dates on the Australian OPETH tour. The details are as follows:

Apr. 20 - Perth, AUS @ Capitol
Apr. 21 - Adelaide, AUS @ Thebarton theatre
Apr. 23 - Melbourne, AUS @ The Forum
Apr. 24 - Melbourne, AUS @ The forum
Apr. 25 - Sydney, AUS @ Big top/Luna Park
Apr. 27 - Brisbane, AUS @ The Arena

To coincide with THE ETERNAL's support slot on the OPETH Australian tour, THE ETERNAL's second album for Finnish label Firebox Records ("Sleep of Reason") will see an Australian release through Modern Invasion in late April. Released in Europe and North America in October 2005, "Sleep of Reason" has won extensive acclaim from critics and fans the world over. THE ETERNAL will do their own Australian tour mid-winter in support of the release. THE ETERNAL's next headlining gig will be at the Arthouse in Melbourne on Saturday, April 29 at the conclusion of the OPETH Australian tour.

http://www.myspace.com/theeternalband

Yeah, especially when the Thebby's a great venue + only holds 2000.
I've had ~6 different people tell me they're assuming it's sold out; hopefully we'll sell the others or we might not be getting many more international acts

Fuck damn thats a poor effort, it would surely have to sell out, or at least get close!
I hope they dont fuking cancell

It's probably a bit late for them to cancel, but if there's only a relatively small crowd the gig won't be as good as it could have been. Plus Opeth won't tour there again!