...to the rescue!!!
Apr 13, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.scourge-band.com
Fri. 8/3 Brisbane Australia Brisbane Arena
Sat. 8/4 Sydney Australia Enmore Theatre
Sun. 8/5 Melbourne Australia Melbourne Palace
Tue. 8/7 Auckland New Zealand Auckland Powerstation

Now who wants to let me sleep on their floor for a night?? hehe ;)

WOOHOO Spawny does the happy happy joy joy dance.

Coops, dont quote me on this yet, but i may be able to give you a place to crash :)
Are you going to the brisbane and melbourne shows as well?

The enmore theatre is a hell hole.......oh well, as long as deth is there thats all that matters!

i m excited yet still wont be happy till i see them in the flesh about the tragic cancell only a few days away last time,
im very hopefull but and certainly wish it comes true
i oreorded megadeth last night on sanity.com im gunna win the guitar for sure you will all be jealous of me!!

Megadeth have cancelled tours twice that I'm aware of.

The first was in 1988, when they were on the "So Far, So Good..." tour. That was cancelled two nights before they were supposed to play the Hordern. Was very cheesed off about that.

Yeah, and then on the Extinction tour. I was looking forward to hearing that stuff live after "Rust".

So yeah - like everyone else. We'll actually believe they're here when they play the first riff.

What a year, eh? AC/DC, Kiss, Alice Cooper, Pantera....

Who was that other band we listen to? Irons?

I have no idea when tickets go on sale or where you can get them from... although if people in each city could keep an eye out for me I'd appreciate it as I'll need to buy a ticket for each show. I'll also try and find out this info next week...

Can someone also give me an estimate of the capacity's of these venues?

The Arena in Brisbane is a club - maybe 500 people if they stand close together (tho I might be wrong, it's been a few years since I've been there).

Coops, when tickets go on sale, I'll let you know and also might be able to nab yours when Spiff, Dreamy and I get some. Shall keep you posted.

:eek:

I just realised! They play Brisbane on my Birthday! :) And I didn't think Dave would remember... awwww :)

Also, Coops, we have a spare futon :)

The Brisbane show is on a Friday night, and I'm leaving on a jet plane at 6:30am Saturday. Might be cutting it a bit close, considering shows at the Arena apparently don't usually start until midnight. Oh well, I suppose I'll still go :)

Palace is small! About 1000-1200 I think!

And it is also overage. That counts out all Megadeth fans under 18 years old. Hmmm. Lucky I'm 18. But I have a few friends who won't be too happy!

Wicked! I'll be at the Palace with many bells on. When I saw Mr Bungle there last year I asked one of the staff what it holds and they said 1800.

Feel free to camp out at my place in the suburbs if you so desire Herr Cooperman. :)