Dream Theater Aussie dates announced! *blows*

How much are the tickets?

And what gimp is booking so many top teir bands so close together?

Because Nightwish are right after and then Maiden.
Now all we need is someone to announce Judas Priest in the end of Febuary for the big run of things.

Oh, well.

Might make the trip up. Shall see about cash.

SELLING TWO DT TICKETS FOR $250
i gotta get rid of two standing tickets i bought and buy two seating tickets $250 for the two tickets for the sydney show....
pm me or email asap
metalman277@hotmail.com

when ever someone wants to buy these would be great...
nah i just really need cash so if you know anyone once again give me an email etc
i will deliver it to your door

anyone have any coits handy?

Better make that hula hoops!

Oh my fucking god... that was easily the best gig I've ever seen! I'll try not to ramble but basically Labrie's vocals were total "pwnage" and I strike myself down for ever suggesting he'd be better replaced with Geoff Tate or Jorn Lande. Petrucci didn't seem as tight as he did at G3 but that's probably due in large to his insanely huge biceps affecting his mobility and he was still jaw-dropping. The set list was killer and I couldn't really have asked for a better and more balanced selection - plus they didn't play "Prophets of War" so big bonus points right there. I still have goosebumps... and a strange sense of completion and fulfilment.

Dream Theater: :worship:

That....was.....awesome!!!
2 little things that made me laugh though.
1: Mike portnoys speedball punching bag on the kit (seriously....wanker)
2: The train wreck that was the end of metropolis! Always good to see thay are human after all!
Great set. Great sound. All round goodness!
:worship:

Drank too much as always though:erk: Which is making my day at work VERY hard to deal with.
Now we just wait for maiden next week :)

I've heard form a couple of others that it was seriously the best show they've ever seen, and this is from people who like bits and pieces of their music, like me. Spewing i didnt go.

Unfortunately I thought the gig was crap. The band were great, they just played crap songs. The first set only had one good song which was Take The Time and had the cool animation during Dark Eternal night. The worst part was how they could play the full versions of all there new song, but cut Pull Me Under and Metropolis in half.

The keytar was awesome though.