Machine Head/Mnemic/NoNe - 16.12.2003 Warsaw

soulflypl

Mar 2, 2003
poland
Visit site
Went to that gig yesterday - what a killer show it was!

1.NoNe - Polish band - really cool when it comes to live gigs, sound a bit like mix of Soulfly, hc, some thrash influences - they got their own style worked out. I liked it very much - as usual wheh i go to see them.

2.Mnemic - very nice guys from Denmark - talked with their singer a lot, their music is not what i like the most but again - they put a good live performance, very energetic on stage.

3.Machine Head.
here is more or less what they played -
imperium
take my scars
blood sweat tears
none but my own
left unfinished
trephination
ten ton hammer
burning red
in the presence of my enemies
blood4blood
descend the shades of night
davidian
creeping death/walk
block

very good sound - Dave ruled on drumms - with his excellent feet-work.
Seeing Phil live is amazing - he is so much in contact with the audience, and he knows how to use his axe!

Talked to Robert, Phil and Dave a lot - very nice cool guys.
they smiled a lot when I said "hi" from Dirt as he wished.
Actually Dirt, i printed some of your photos for my friends to get them signed - they recognized it immidiately - "hey - Dirt's photo's!" :)

Robert and Phil were also very happy to see the pic we took half a year ago - in the very same venue - with Chuck and Walter wearing VIO-LENCE t-shirt :cool:

we also meet Turtle that posts at this board sometimes.

very nice evening - not as high level of adrenaline as it was with Testament of corz but pretty close!

got backstage/photopass so i will ask Mike to post some samples of photos i took in this thread - soon to come i hope!

Hey , that's a cool review / account of what happend. That Machine Head set looks killer. I really want to see them when they tour down here in So Cal. And yes , Dirt's photos rule :cool:

Great show by MH ! Some sample photos :

NoNe:

mh1.jpg

mh2.jpg

Mnemic:

mh3.jpg

mh4.jpg

MH:

mh5.jpg

mh6.jpg

mh7.jpg

mh8.jpg

our souvenires (high voltage :) ):

mh9.jpg

Greets
Mike

eh, I missed that one. I actually stopped following MH some time ago (for obvious reasons) and thought they'd play just the newer stuff... but after seeing these pics and reading how much you guys enjoyed the gig I slowly start to regret not attending.... Anyway, I still can put Burn My Eyes in the cd-player, push play and close my eyes...

High Priest Of Evil said:
eh, I missed that one. I actually stopped following MH some time ago (for obvious reasons) and thought they'd play just the newer stuff... but after seeing these pics and reading how much you guys enjoyed the gig I slowly start to regret not attending.... Anyway, I still can put Burn My Eyes in the cd-player, push play and close my eyes...

It`s always better to regret that you were than regret that you didn`t go to :tickled:

HERE`S A GALLERY FROM LAST TUESDAY WHEN MACHINE HEAD BLOWN PROXIMA AWAY!!!

http://divx.pl/mike/