Macho Man Randy Savage calls a radio show to request some Opeth

Pretty awesome and funny, i would have believed it was really him. Welcome to the forums :)

You can tell she was looking at monitor with all her available Opeth songs and their running times.

My friend played "Beneath the Mire" on his show. No radio edit. But then again, its on Sunday nights at 10.

OpethNZ said:
sunday night is when all the tr00 kvlt citizens come to life

It's kinda like this in Israel too...only Sunday is considered here the First day of the week rather than the last so It's a regular work day for everyone.
so the troo cult citizens come too life on saturday night and go to work/school very tired the next day.

cool, do you prefer it that way?(not that youd have much to compare it to?)...and does that mean that friday is like saturday, or you work 6 days?

"Well ya know sumthin' Mean Gene, I gotta tell ya, dude! That was a really good imitation of my old runnin' buddy, the Macho Man, brother! Now I got just one question for all my little Hulkamaniacs out there! Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania and Opethamania runs wild on youuuuuuuu?!

A Fair Judgment said:
"Well ya know sumthin' Mean Gene, I gotta tell ya, dude! That was a really good imitation of my old runnin' buddy, the Macho Man, brother! Now I got just one question for all my little Hulkamaniacs out there! Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania and Opethamania runs wild on youuuuuuuu?!

lolz

Alteredmindeath said:
You don't sound anything like Macho man, but I give you props for getting some Opeth play.
Yeah.. well for one thing ive never actually heard randy savage... but honestly that was awesome tog et a radio station to p[lay Opeth. Where Im from (montreal) theres likeseriously not a chance in hell to playing anything harder than fucking simple plan.. radio wise... montreal is friggin gay i gotta say... other than radio. it owns cause Opeth has come here... even though not for the new GR tour :yell: but still.. to gettiong Opeth on the radio, mad props g...

Fuck buddy that was fucking pro!! there are no stations in winnipeg that would play anythying like opeth except for the university stations but man congrats on that shit you that was cool LOL
later randy savage!!:hotjump: