Mad at bodom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, did mr SCOTTIE just figure that out about NOW? You can basically tell the parts which are "stolen" so to say the first time you listen to the songs...

Btw, I think Bodom also stole all their singing parts from this one symphony by Mahler cause they really sound alike. :erk:

Scottie-Whatever... U're so... :yuk:! U must have thought: "I used to like COB but now I don't so I'm gonna start a new thread to inform everyone that they... HAVE INFLUENCES." Looooool! Please...

jusdt found out the stole alot of riffs

How old are u? 14 years old?

alexi is that fuckin great his solos have gone to shit now

I guess u're an outstanding player then… I know u're wrong and what has gone to shit now it's u.

But the fact that anybody can pretty much write anything and just post it on there, and the thing that really sucks is that everybody actually takes it seriously.

Alexi is right...

So, in a way, for some reason, on the internet, people are just so fuckin stupid.

Alexi is right once again.

Alexi did something very similar in the Punch Me I Bleed intro as in Pantera's Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks, call it stealing if you like.. it's weird of him, that's all I know. Maybe they just wanted to show they're ten times bigger deal than Pantera, I dunno..

I find stealing riffs as pointless as cheating in sports, unless you just want money. But I'd be angered if some dumshitassgay band like Stratovarius stole a cool riff from Bodom and were like hey look at us we're cool we made this.

ScottieFacewithMace said:
you must be a fuckin blank they didnt steal music from me it was from mozart and i have all the original music the fuckin mozart songs that alexi put in and its tue , you fucking fagget ass followers of bodom need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking they are gods you nneed to get out there and write your own fucking music and stop kissing bodoms ass , all you, goddamn i hate all you close minded fucks grow the fuck up

Urm, right... do you not understand the whole neo-classical style you dumb fuck? Wait, I'm pretty sure there's a Yngwie Malmsteen forum awaiting your stupidity.

They didn't steel anything from anyone! It was all original and they just got the idea from them. They got that idea and made it into something into their own.

you must be a fuckin blank they didnt steal music from me it was from mozart and i have all the original music the fuckin mozart songs that alexi put in and its tue , you fucking fagget ass followers of bodom need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking they are gods you nneed to get out there and write your own fucking music and stop kissing bodoms ass , all you, goddamn i hate all you close minded fucks grow the fuck up
Says the person that can't form a coherent sentence...

jusdt found out the stole alot of riffs, like red light part 1 n 2 intros are stolen the neo classic riff you hear in blkack widow is stolen (yes stolen because they gave no credit to mozart or johan) and yes i no there was no copyright law back then but still givecredit where creditt is due you no? also the brakedown riff in hatbreeder was taken too but whatever any way what you guys think about that? you can find all about this at sythes of bodom under discogrophy:mad:

HELL YEAH YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!

Whoops,I just stole lyrics from Devin Townsend,what are you gonna do,sue me??!?!?!?

Heartless_Name said:
Eat my dick assbag, someone near you should kick your dumb fucking ass.

You're amazing. Couldn't have said it better if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.