Mad at bodom

Status
Not open for further replies.
And basically everything's been done before in music which is worth doing... you'll always be "copying" someone even if you're not aware of it.

Melodie is not enough for a band.

You need great harmonies, great sound, great drum, your sentimental personal touch, so talking of copying a stupid melody of 8 or 10 note is just stupid.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I think there are still melodies and musical shit that's not been made yet.

Well wow but if you actually find something new that makes sense it's an accomplishment. There's so much crap out there and there's only a limited amount of choice in music (well of course there's a lot of stuff but there are limits to it anyway).

I just want to say something that I heard about things like that.

I asked to my last guitar teacher about classical stuff in songs and he said that when a composer die after 50 years the right of his music become free to everyone.

ScottieFacewithMace said:
jusdt found out the stole alot of riffs, like red light part 1 n 2 intros are stolen the neo classic riff you hear in blkack widow is stolen (yes stolen because they gave no credit to mozart or johan) and yes i no there was no copyright law back then but still givecredit where creditt is due you no? also the brakedown riff in hatbreeder was taken too but whatever any way what you guys think about that? you can find all about this at sythes of bodom under discogrophy:mad:

did you just notice this or did you just wait a really long time, cause as far as i know thats oooollllddd news

Hm just for the record, depending on the laws were you live, of copyright, even though there's an international set of them, if something falls out of license by the distributor/copyright holder (ie/ they fail to renew the copyright, or they've been dead for over a century) it then falls into public domain. Classical music especially.

PUBLIC DOMAIN = FREE FOR ANYONE TO USE WITHOUT PENALTY (ie/ infringement lawsuit or royalty fees)

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
30 posts LOL

if your talking about my 30 posts its because im dumb as shit and forgot my password to my other name so i had make another one

Status
Not open for further replies.