Made my own snare samples!

Thanks alot man, these samples sounds great! I really like when you can hear the wood in snares, thanks again!

Sample sounds good, but I need conserve bandwidth so I'll need to wait to download the actual samples.

Are these processed or raw? There was something odd in the verb/room sound in the sample in the highend. Slapback delay methinks.

THANKS!!!!
i really like it

p.s: is there any possibility of getting kick samples? i like the kick on that clip

Thanks man, I was a bit confused when I saw I was downloading something Unavailable, but then I noticed it's your forum name... LOL!

Awesome fucking snare but also kick as was mentioned - is the kick by any chance that Pearl sample you uploaded a little while back?

The kick is actually one of Andy's kicks. Should be able to find it in his sample collection. Thanks for the compliments guys.

These are all processed as well. Just some EQ and compression on everything.

Edit: Oh, and Morgoe, in the sample clip I uploaded, there was some verb on the snare that I added, so it's not actually part of the sample.

Argh, so frustrating!

These sound so good and whenever I try to make my own samps it sounds so... garage.