Madfest/Outworld promo video

Damn, I wish I could make the show! I've promised John that I'll be there next year though!!

Hiya, Tammy! Yeah, I'm bummed that I can't be at the inaugural Texas Madfest, but I have a family reunion in Oregon 7/7-7/15. I need you guys to make a DVD (or at least take a camcorder in and get some highlights!) LOL

I will be at PP, and I will definitely be ready to rock with you and John again! He's got me a spot in his deeeeluxe suite, too! :)

Oh, and just FYI - I don't plan to be doing any work in the morning or afternoon hours this year like I had to last year so hopefully I'll get to partake in even more of the festival this time around.

Hiya, Tammy! Yeah, I'm bummed that I can't be at the inaugural Texas Madfest, but I have a family reunion in Oregon 7/7-7/15. I need you guys to make a DVD (or at least take a camcorder in and get some highlights!) LOL

I will be at PP, and I will definitely be ready to rock with you and John again! He's got me a spot in his deeeeluxe suite, too! :)

Oh, and just FYI - I don't plan to be doing any work in the morning or afternoon hours this year like I had to last year so hopefully I'll get to partake in even more of the festival this time around.

Camcorder, you say? Check. :) DVD, you say? Che...*shhhhhh* ;)