Magistral Video

well shaye, if everyone who says they will comes it is:
Bryant and his lovely wife, you, Urban, Kim, Francisco (maybe), Paul is going to try to swing by, Metalrose, James from the board and his wife Kathy, and of course and some other people I know like Skully, Denney and others. I encourage you to invite cool people too. Trying to get Mike the Cop to come...

SavaVIDude said:
:wave: GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx ALOT for telling me!! Who's yer buddy, who's yer friend, whose yer pal????????????????????

Chris :headbang:

Hey Old Man! Well hello....................you're gonna have to grow up SOME day. I figured you already knew about it cause you was "tight" with all them musician types, eh? ;)

Yep, if he is not playing... :)
and amanda, she is the girl who ALWAYS wins tickets from Wreckage!!!!!!
She is like my little girl..... :)

Pellaz said:
Skully! \m/

<insert usual and customary "Lestregus Nosferatus" yell here> :D

magistralbass said:
We posted a 3 min clip of our song "Legacy of Time" on Spyder Studio Web Site There's a link on the News page and on the Artist's Samples page. We hope you all enjoy viewing it as we enjoyed making it.
Yo \m/:headbang:

Magistral

Chupala Con Moco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gueon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metia Gomas (SP) lol
:)

BTW, that was one of your best gigs that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! Great video guys, And Gregg and Allison did a fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya soon for a Barbeque!!!!!!! Or Crawfish Boil!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gueon!!!!!!!!!

Ciao.....Shane

and oo oo Mono!!!!!!!!!

We want to thank everybody that has watched our video we have had great response only in the first 2 weeks more than 1700 people have seen it this info was provided to us by Gregg from Spyder designs
Thank you again for your support,
Stay heavy !!!!
The Magistralians!!!!!