Pre-Party Release....again :)

Shane DuBose

Beholder
Jun 25, 2003
H-Town
www.strideonline.com
PROGPOWER PRE-PARTY
The Vinyl Club(Inside Earthlink Live) Thursday, Sept. 16th
First let me begin by saying "thanks" for everyone's patience during our line-up changes. We are very excited with our new show, and hope you all enjoy the evening.

CIAO!!! Pre-Party Crew

PROTOTYPE
www.prototypeonline.com

MAGISTRAL
www.magistralweb.com

ENERTIA
www.enertia.cc

HALCYON'S WAY
www.halcyonway.com

We're ecstatic to announce that Massacre recording artists, Prototype from L.A., will be making their first appearance East of the Mississippi. Their brand of Melodic/Thrash/Power/Prog should be very well received, as this intense band caps off the evening.

Also back by popular demand are Chilean Power Metallers Magistral. Fresh with a second guitarist, new material, and a strong following, Magistral is the first band asked back to the pre-party.

Enertia via New York, will be making their long awaited appearance at the show. We totally love this band, and with a new C.D. to be released, these guys will not disappoint.

And finally Halcyon's Way from right there in the ATL. It's only obvious that a very talented local band should be on the bill. Most of us in "live" performing acts in the genre have had the chance to open a show in their home town. This show is no different.

The Vinyl Club

The Vinyl Club is a club that is upstairs from Earthlink Live, and will be the perfect setting for the pre-party. The club isn't actually finished, but will be by show time, and will be much more convenient for most ticket holders due to location. All Gold Badge holders will have a room (like the Riviera before) to escape the madness if they choose to hang out and chat.

TICKETS
Tickets will be $12.00 for Gold Badge Holders, and $15.00 for regular ticket holders at the door that evening.

ENTRY
This will be an all ages show. All Gold Badge Holders(like before) will have entrance to the club at 6:00 PM, before regular Ticket holders, and the general public. This time is to meet with the bands(all main stage bands attend at their own discretion), and to generally have a good time. Entrance for everyone else will be at 7:15-7:30.

Band Times
Bands will start promptly @ 7:40 ending around 12:15-12:30. Order of bands has not been completely confirmed, but the line-up is FINALIZED!!!!

Again, thank you all for your patience. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Based on tracking down 5 Prototype songs and 3 Enertia songs, and having seen Magistral and Halcyon Way before, Shane, this lineup is fucking incredible. I'm going to have no time to hang out with the mainstage bands now, damn you!!!! good thing i have a gold badge so i can get in early. I'm just as stoked now about the preparty as the main show.

Top to bottom, the entire weekend, Shane and Glenn, all I can say is GodDAMN.

Awesome...

Ryan

Bear said:
Wait till you see Enertia live!!!

Bear
This is what I hear too bro!!!
Thanks to all of you guys...These bands deserve these spots. They all have the talent to be main stage bands, and it's a pleasure to give them the opportunity.

Also, all of these guys have been a pleasure to work with. I have a feeling it's gonna be damn hard to wake up Friday morning to be at Earthlink...Right Zilla!!!

Sounds like Magistral is definately a band to check out. Wow, how long have they been around for? Cause I am originally from Chile and I had never heard of them until now. It'll be nice to rock out to the tunes of some of my countrymen, looking very foward to this :)

I'll be there Cap!! er.. Lt. er.. General. :Spin: hehehe LOL :)

Magistral is relocated to Houston Tx. Lucho has been in Houston for about 10 yrs, and the other guys came one by one over the year.

Lucho sang in a popular Punk band in Chile years ago called Chaos.

Thanks for the info Shane! :) I think I recall "Chaos" or at least I remember hearing the name mentioned before

Pabla said:
Sounds like Magistral is definately a band to check out. Wow, how long have they been around for? Cause I am originally from Chile and I had never heard of them until now. It'll be nice to rock out to the tunes of some of my countrymen, looking very foward to this :)

Magistral is so much better than the stuff they put on their site that they never update. Not to say that stuff is'nt good, but the new songs are great. Not to mention their live show is awesome too. They are becoming one of my favorite power metal bands.

Shane DuBose said:
This is what I hear too bro!!!
Thanks to all of you guys...These bands deserve these spots. They all have the talent to be main stage bands, and it's a pleasure to give them the opportunity.

Also, all of these guys have been a pleasure to work with. I have a feeling it's gonna be damn hard to wake up Friday morning to be at Earthlink...Right Zilla!!!
Damn skippy!

Glenn... can the crew please have a couple of bottles of chaser, energy drinks like Rock Star and some No-Doz or another stimulant please?

Zilla

I saw Prototype live in LA a couple of years back, and assuming they still have the same drummer onboard, I expect people to be quite impressed with their performance at the PreParty. You people are in for a treat!!!