Inform me of Gold Badge Experience

Essentially in years gone by, the GB'ers are people who have been involved (mostly) since PPUSA started and help Glenn out before the show was even announced, we bought blindly to support Glenn with the cost. Now that the Fest has grown and the announcmets are earlier, things change...I have always said I will buy a GB blindly and or sponsor until the Fest is no more, which I am hopeing will not happen until I am an old man :headbang:

Bear

It will not. I'm rather pissed to find this out.

You also may be interested to find out that after waiting in line from 9am (with gold badge) on the first day to get into the venue after one of the security guards told me where to stand, I wandered inside near the inside doors to find a large group of people who had just arrived also waiting in line.

It would be nice if there's some kind of "waiting to get in to the venue" gold badge line. I was rather upset with being misinformed, but managed to get behind the first guys in line, since they wanted seats and we wanted to stand.

yeah, i was working with Exploding Ned and the room 'opened' way early. Before hardly anything was set up. Ned has all those t-shirts and it was really hard to put them up and sell them at the same time. it seems for the past couple years the room had kinda opened at no real time

The vendors were informed of when the room would open up. If there was a miscommunication somewhere in advance, than that is indeed my fault. Mike can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was running a bit behind and simply wasn't ready when that time came.

Also, there may have been some VIPs that wandered into the room during the actual set-up time. I will warn them this year.

The vendors were informed of when the room would open up. If there was a miscommunication somewhere in advance, than that is indeed my fault. Mike can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was running a bit behind and simply wasn't ready when that time came.

Also, there may have been some VIPs that wandered into the room during the actual set-up time. I will warn them this year.

Guilty as charged, i was a VIP that was in the vendor room early, but i do have somewhat of an excuse as i was helping NIGHTMARE set up. If this is a problem then it won't happen again I promise, sorry for the misunderstanding. Sorry Glenn i screwed up.

Actually I wasn't really behind schedule, it's just that my setup takes alot longer because of all the shirts (that and I am an old guy ha ha). So to anyone who was miffed because we weren't ready I apologize, but unfortunately that's just one of the actualities of being 'the shirt vendor'. I do appreciate everyone's patience though, and of course all the great help from Metal Dave and Rick.

Other than that, what line do I get in for this tug job? :Smokin:

hey all....I've been wanting a GB for about 3 years but I don't know how to get one. In this thread I've heard "email Glenn" and also "buy it from Ticketmaster". Which is it? Tell me where to send the dough! =)