MAGISTRAL Wants to thank!!!!

MAGISTRALX

New Metal Member
Oct 29, 2002
HOUSTON,TX
www.magistralweb.com
MAGISTRAL wants to thank everybody who attended the pre party for your support we felt very welcomed by you guys. We also want to thank our friend Shane D. for his continuous help to promote this music that we love so much.

Thanx again.

The CHILEANS + 1 !!!!! VIVA CHILE MIERDA!!!!!!
DANI, LUCHO, MONO, MOISES AND KELLY .

STAY HEAVY!!!!

You know you guys are my favorite. Just for the record, Metal is this. Driving through a freaking hurricane for 19 hrs with your own gear to make this show. And then putting on an INCREDIBLE performance. i cannot say enough about you guys. You rule the world!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

CHUPALA CON MOCO!!!!!!!!! GUEON!!!!!!!!!

Shane

MAGISTRAL -- you guys kicked ass! I was the big tall blonde guy that was unable to stop headbanging at the front of the stage due to your intense heavy-metal-ness! Thanks for making the pre-party a musical surprise and giving me yet another great CD to listen to. I will be in your corner always!

The SwordLord
SwordLord2003@aol.com

Awesome show guys, definately my favorite from Thursday night. I picked up the CD as well, and it rocks something fierce. You need to put out that Sail Away song though!! That one ruled. Thanks for an awesome pre-party!

:headbang: My thanx, also!! As a fellow Houstonian and having seen you guyz a number of times here, you did yourselves proud!! There was a guy right in front of you with REALLY long hair (no - I mean REALLY long hair!!) headbanging so hard, I thought he was gonna knock one of you off the stage!! :tickled:

Remain Metal,
Chris

:worship: Hey Guys!

THANX again for making the longgg trip thru all that bad weather!! YOU kicked mucho ass!!

I'm proud to call you MY boys! LOL

Also Thanks to Shano for adding them to the show! YOU RAWK BRO!!!

:headbang:
Angela