Magna Carta Update

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
Explorers Club - "Raising The Mammoth" - MA-9046-2
In addition to finishing up the ambitious "Leonardo" project and the fourth Magellan album, Trent Gardner is working on material for a new Explorers Club project. So far special guests include drummer Terry Bozzio, Dream Theater bassist John Myung, Kerry Livgren (Kansas), Gary Wehrkamp (Shadow Gallery), Mark Robertson (Cairo), Marty Friedman (Megadeath), Steve Walsh (Kansas) and James LaBrie (Dream Theater)
Terry Brown will be mixing the album.
Dave McKean has designed an incredible package for this 2nd Explorers Club release.
For release in early 2002.

The Steve Morse Band; Steve Morse, Dave LaRue and Van Romaine have recorded a brand new project for Magna Carta.  "Split Decision" will be released early 2002.

"Sonic Residue From Vapourspace" - (The Magna Carta Remix Series,  Volume I) - MA-9057-2
That's right, a remix project !!  Our friend Vapourspace (Mark Gage) has been remixing tracks from many of our artists into a brand new album.  Tracks from Steve Walsh, Niacin, Tempest, Liquid Tension Experiment, Bozzio Levin Stevens, Steve Morse and Attention Deficit have been transformed into brand new pieces of music.
Now Scheduled for January 24, 2002.

From Magna Carta Records

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Sure mate, that would be awesome.
Email me
sharkie59@hotmail.com
the details of how to pay and shit
(well, i know how to shit, but I need to know how to pay)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can wipe properly too right? On a side note, I actually read somewhewre that its scientifically better to wipe your arse from the back to the front as it gets more of the offending stuff, have you ever tried it? Its too wierd, I didnt feel normal when I did it that way.
Have I said too much?

Spruce: This is the reply from my Magna Carta contact.

"
If they have a credit card, they can put it through the website. Just put a
note in the comment section about shipping it with Aaron's Web Surfer
package (this will clue me in, so I don't charge them any shipping).
"