Magnus Karlsson- Freefall (audio now online)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Impressive as hell vocal roster....

MAGNUS KARLSSON’S FREE FALL debut album includes the following songs
Free Fall (lead vocals: Russell Allen); Higher (lead vocals: Ralf Scheepers); Heading Out (lead vocals: Magnus Karlsson); Stronger (lead vocals: Tony Harnell); Not My Saviour (lead vocals: Rick Altzi); Us Against The World (lead vocals: David Readman); Our Time Has Come (lead vocals: Mark Boals); Ready or Not (lead vocals: Magnus Karlsson); Last Tribe (lead vocals: Rickard Bengtsson); Fighting (lead vocals: Herman Saming); Dreamers & Hunters (lead vocals: Mike Andersson); On Fire (lead vocals: Magnus Karlsson)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what's wrong with Jorn now lol? He used to be on EVERYTHING and now he can't even get a gig on one song these days! haha! He picked all these amazing singers though so I hope he made great songs for them to sing.

Maybe it's just Jorn himself who realized he was getting overexposed...

This is a total blind buy for me. I'll buy anything Karlsson writes. He could write a Geoff Tate solo album and I'd still buy it.

Well, at least we could be confident the music would be good, as Magnus usually writes all music and most of the lyrics (he did so on the Tony O'Hara and Bob Catley discs at least, as well as the Allen/Lande ones).

This disc is great. Russ may only have one song, but this *is* the Russ I want to hear. All of the rest of the vocalists are just icing on the cake.

And I'll be damned if Magnus doesn't have smooth vocals on the songs he sings.