Maiden are good too!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Seeing as we have all been making fun of Maiden for being greedy I thought id present the softer, more in touch with their feminine side of the boys from Maiden :D
(Taken from some internet site somewhere..)

We have some more details concerning the "Run To The Hills" single from Iron
Maiden, in benefit of Clive Burr. They feature previously unreleased material
recorded during the "Beast On The Road" tour. One of the versions will also feature a
live recording of the song from the Rock in Rio festival and some live footage from
the forthcoming DVD. The second version features a reworking of the original video
for the song by Bob Cesca, the mind behind Napster Bad. The red vinyl is a replica
of the original single. Additionally the band will play a third date at Brixton since
the tickets for the two previously announced shows were over in a matter of a few
days. Steve Harris said the following: "The band wanted to release the singles to raise
money for the fund but at the same time we wanted it to be a celebration of Clive's
time with band. The recordings we tracked down from Hammersmith and Reading
sound amazing and we went for Total Eclipse as it is a track which Clive co wrote
with me. We are so pleased with the response from the fans who have really got
behind us to help Clive and other Multiple Sclerosis sufferers and we have had to add
an extra date because a lot of people have only just heard about the first two dates
which sold out straight away. Many people behind the scenes who are putting these
shows together are all donating their time for free and I want to take this opportunity
to thank them on behalf of the band."

Those 3 shows will be awesome!

Originally posted by Joe Salami
Maybe they'll record them, and sell it as a one off...

And then remaster it and release it again...

And maybe that's just a cheap shot, but what the hell...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You people are so hard to please, you should be like me, appreciate the small things! Ive had to get used to small things.... Boom tish :D *The crowd goes wild again*

Thank you, thank you, im here all the freakin time :D