Maiden Downunder Trade Place

Ohhhh I see, its "pick on Trent" day is it? Hahahahaha! Oh well I have my FINALLY purchased Painkiller to keep me mighty happy now!

It's about damn time a shop actually had it. It was a "JB Special Import" too, I think that album must have been deleted in Australia by the record company.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Ohhhh I see, its "pick on Trent" day is it? Hahahahaha! Oh well I have my FINALLY purchased Painkiller to keep me mighty happy now!

It's about damn time a shop actually had it. It was a "JB Special Import" too, I think that album must have been deleted in Australia by the record company.

Your turn had to come around sometime. Although I was not drectly picking on you just replying to Sydo and his sly remarks.

Hey I didn't she did that time!! I think... lol!

Yeah its the re-issue... not too much different to the normal version I don't think, as it was produced brilliantly anyway and a fairly recent album compared to most albums that get remastered.

I have it on right now... Metal Meltdown at the moment.

If I ever had to give somebody 1 album that defined heavy metal for them, this would be it for sure. This album is the definition of heavy metal!

Pick on Trent day? Oh my god, if you had to spend one day as me you would cry your whiny bitch ass all the way back home :) ;)

I steered this thread between the crashing rocks while the sirens called my name to tell you this:

Bruce tape is cool, bit fuzzy, but the crowds loud as hell :headbang:
Nevermore tape is VERY good, lots of closeups not fuzzy at all great sound, one of the best bootlegs ive got.
Dio compilation is great also.
Only watched a bit of each so far just to see what they are like, more on this news story as I can be bothered :D

P.S. You did send me your address Sydo. Oh I feel a fool :cry: Then she slapped me. Hahaha! Geddit? Oh never mind.