MAIDEN IN DENVER PICS

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Holy Eddie! What a damn, damn, damn great show! Here's a few pics from the rail...crappy photo cd I had got them on, but at least you get to see something!!
9136-R1-07-7A.jpg

9136-R1-09-9A.jpg

9136-R1-08-8A.jpg

9136-R1-13-13A.jpg

9137-R1-15-14A.jpg

9137-R1-25-24A.jpg

9137-R1-17-16A.jpg

9136-R1-04-3A.jpg

9136-R1-23-24A.jpg

Yow, very cool. I certainly am envious of your seats and, apparently, clout. I've been listening to Bruce's latest solo album of late.....and, well, it's awesome. Maiden has occupied such a big part of my life, so to speak. I still remember the first time I heard Number of the Beast - changed my life and all that.

All this a ramble to say cool pics.

Kick Ass! :headbang: I take it you found your way there without any problems? I thought about you both while I was mowing my lawn about 75 miles North of where you were. I'll bet you had more fun than me. :D

Yow, very cool. I certainly am envious of your seats
It was all about RUUUUUUUUN TO THE RAAAAAAAAAILLLLLL, RUUUUUUUUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIFE!! We were some of the first people there. California dominated the line, the rail and the pit!!! Dion got there early and was buying a tix from us, so we bribed those behind him to hold a place for us. We went and got lunch and bough beer for those in line behind us, good bribe! After they opened it was all about hauling ass to the pit to get on the rail!!!!!

You finally posted the pics :D aren't you gonna post the "sleeping" photos? :lol:

Once again, THANK YOU my friend for once again being a great metal partner in crime! We had soooooooo much fun at the rails :worship:
:err: We kicked some serious ass too...some assholes trying to wedge themselves in the front... FAT CHANCE! Nobody gets between us and our Maiden :Smug:

Can't wait to see the other photos! I wonder how mine came out! Please post them ASAP... I think I might be coming home tomorrow... so anxious to see 'em :wave:

kittybeast said:
Yow, very cool. I certainly am envious of your seats
It was all about RUUUUUUUUN TO THE RAAAAAAAAAILLLLLL, RUUUUUUUUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIFE!! We were some of the first people there. California dominated the line, the rail and the pit!!! Dion got there early and was buying a tix from us, so we bribed those behind him to hold a place for us. We went and got lunch and bough beer for those in line behind us, good bribe! After they opened it was all about hauling ass to the pit to get on the rail!!!!!

YEAH! We really hauled ass to the rails :lol:
"We fought 'em hard, we fought 'em well... out on the rails we gave 'em hell!" :devil:

This tour rocks indeed :headbang: *Now waiting for the Powerslave/Seventh Son years tour next time*

Hey, they didn't bring that 666 backdrop on the european leg, or maybe I didn't notice.

kittybeast said:
Holy Eddie! What a damn, damn, damn great show! Here's a few pics from the rail...crappy photo cd I had got them on, but at least you get to see something!!

9137-R1-15-14A.jpg

9136-R1-23-24A.jpg

My faves :D

(Kitty you remind me of Eddie a lot on that one...:p )

Fangface said:
This tour rocks indeed :headbang: *Now waiting for the Powerslave/Seventh Son years tour next time*

Hey, they didn't bring that 666 backdrop on the european leg, or maybe I didn't notice.

(Insert the drool) That is why I was wearing a shirt that saya "Powerslave" in anticipation of the next tour :dopey: THAT IS GONNA KICK A$$!

Hmmmmm... there was no way you could have missed 666 flashing every time the chorus kicked in... odd!

Wyvern said:
My faves :D

(Kitty you remind me of Eddie a lot on that one...:p )

Maiden's Eddie? Eddie Van Halen? Eddie Arnold? :tickled: I used to get Steven Tyler a lot...so one year I dressed up as ST for Halloween. :loco: I'll just take it as a compliment....thankyou hun-e!

kittybeast said:
Maiden's Eddie? Eddie Van Halen? Eddie Arnold? :tickled: I used to get Steven Tyler a lot...so one year I dressed up as ST for Halloween. :loco: I'll just take it as a compliment....thankyou hun-e!
Maybe Vern thought you had a "Killer" look to you! :loco:
What'sup Kittybeast! :wave: