Maiden NA Tour Dates

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Feb. 19 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Mar. 14 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center (formerly Continental Airlines Arena)
Mar. 16 - Toronto, ONT, Canada @ Air Canada Centre

Hey Dark One... March 14th is a Friday.

Zod

First dibs on a ticket!! [/JayKeeley]

Mar. 14 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center (formerly Continental Airlines Arena)

Hey Dark One... March 14th is a Friday.

I'm there, no doubt whatsoever. Let's make sure we know how many to get, and pull tickets as soon as they go on sale for maximum RC closeness. Wow, a full blown arena show - this indeed will bring back vibes of 1984-85 World Slavery tour madness.

Plus, how can you go wrong with any place named the iZod Center. :loco:

Let's make sure we know how many to get, and pull tickets as soon as they go on sale for maximum RC closeness.
I suspect we'll probably have to deal with what we dealt with last time, pre-sale for fan club members only, with a limit of four tickets per fan club member. Assuming we'll require multiple memberships, to buy tickets in blocks of four, I suspect there will be no good way of getting seats in close proximity.

Plus, how can you go wrong with any place named the iZod Center. :loco:
LOL.

Zod

I suspect we'll probably have to deal with what we dealt with last time, pre-sale for fan club members only, with a limit of four tickets per fan club member. Assuming we'll require multiple memberships, to buy tickets in blocks of four, I suspect there will be no good way of getting seats in close proximity.

Hmm... let's say we need 8 tickets, maybe we can break them down into groups of 4 our something to get closer. I'm going to research the hell out of this thing, I really want to be close.

WTF? Izod Center? Oh well, at least it's not what I originally thought it said, the iPod Center.

I am supposed to be in Philly that weekend... Gonna get more details on that, and see whats what, and if I can confirm it by the 10th, buying a motherfucking ticket.