Maiden NA Tour Dates

iron_728x90.jpg

Dammit! Didn't realize the presale happened yesterday. I had a way to get the presale code for free but thought the presale would be tomorrow (most presales begin Thursday, with the public sale on Saturday).

I went in today to use the code and it was valid, but it said no more tickets were left. :mad:

Dammit! Didn't realize the presale happened yesterday. I had a way to get the presale code for free but thought the presale would be tomorrow (most presales begin Thursday, with the public sale on Saturday).

I went in today to use the code and it was valid, but it said no more tickets were left. :mad:
Holy crap! The presale happened already?:erk::zombie::cry:

Holy crap! The presale happened already?:erk::zombie::cry:

Yeah - shocked me as well. It is entirely possible to get good seats Saturday at 10:00 am though. There are normally great seats sold during the pre-sales, but not *all* the great seats.

There was also a limit of 4 for the presale - there is a limit of 8 on Saturday (though if we go for 8, the chances of decent seats plummets dramatically).

We should figure out quickly how many we need and take it from there.

Just the amount of tickets allocated for pre-sale to the Maiden fan club members. I'm guessing somewhere around 1,000-2,000 or so (many of those of the best seat variety though, so the remaining tickets will be for the lesser tier sections, but not all of them).
Damn. I had no idea they were starting the pre-sale already. When does the next sale of tickets go on sale?

Zod

This Saturday at 10:00 am.

According to Ticketbastard, there is another presale tomorrow at 10:00am EST. No mention of password or anything - yet.

Internet Presale Info
Fan Club Presale:
Start:Tue, 11/06/07 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 11/09/07 06:00 PM EST

Internet Presale:
Start:Fri, 11/09/07 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 11/09/07 10:00 PM EST