Maiden NA Tour Dates

I nominate Zod for all tickets. :loco:

In all seriousness, the presale tomorrow has a limit of 4 per person. Saturday's sale has a limit of 8 per person. The tickets we want to shoot for are the General Admission (Front Section) tickets. There are two types of GA tickets so we want to make sure we get the best ones.

It looks like we're going to need a ton of tickets (around 12 maybe?). If we're goint to try and snag them tomorrow we're going to have to divy up the buying responsibilities. I can only buy 4 if the other 3 people can pay me right away (via Paypal, where I have to tack on 3% for their fees, or via personal check).

This stuff is always a pain.

Jason

I nominate Zod for all tickets. :loco:

In all seriousness, the presale tomorrow has a limit of 4 per person. Saturday's sale has a limit of 8 per person. The tickets we want to shoot for are the General Admission (Front Section) tickets. There are two types of GA tickets so we want to make sure we get the best ones.

It looks like we're going to need a ton of tickets (around 12 maybe?). If we're goint to try and snag them tomorrow we're going to have to divy up the buying responsibilities. I can only buy 4 if the other 3 people can pay me right away (via Paypal, where I have to tack on 3% for their fees, or via personal check).

This stuff is always a pain.

Jason

If you can grab me one tomorrow, let me know. Have been so busy at work this week. Have barely had time to check the Internet during the work day. Don't they know that is what they pay me for :loco:

And I don't have the pre-sale password.

Imagine the following:

Standing in the arena. The lights fade to black. The crowd noise softens in anticipation......and then on the loudspeaker:

We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight in France,
We shall fight on the seas and oceans,
We shall fight with GROWING confidence and GROWING strength in the air.
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.
We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.
We shall fight in the hills,
We shall never surrender.

And you know what comes next. ACES HIGHEEEEEEEEEEE! :kickass:

Jason and I got got shut out for the floor. But we each got four tix in the 100s, in direct line of the stage. We're pretty close together, so we should be able to swap with some folks once we get to our seats, and sit near each other. lurch had internet issues and will try again later.

My group is in 101, Jason's in 128.

12356s.gif

Zod

Thanks to you guys for getting the tickets!! Now we can sit down during the support acts. :loco:
Actually, I'm trying to convince Jason this is a blessing in disguise. These are assigned seats, so we can hang and tailgate till five minutes before Maiden. Had we gotten those GA tix, on the floor, we would have had to spend hours queued up. And even at that, when the doors opened, there would have been a mad rush to the stage, and us trying to get 12 folks together would have been insane.

I've sat in 101 before, and I can tell you it's a good vantage point. Plus, it will feel more like 1986, since we won't be able to see how old these guys look.:loco:

Zod

Actually, I'm trying to convince Jason this is a blessing in disguise. These are assigned seats, so we can hang and tailgate till five minutes before Maiden. Had we gotten those GA tix, on the floor, we would have had to spend hours queued up. And even at that, when the doors opened, there would have been a mad rush to the stage, and us trying to get 12 folks together would have been insane.

Those are definitely good points, I'm warming up to it and hey, if you say they're good seats, I'm cool with it - you obviously would know way more than I would.

GZ said:
Plus, it will feel more like 1986, since we won't be able to see how old these guys look.:loco:

Greatest point ever!! :lol:

the lurch just got back to office from this morning ... will try to see what I can get if anything later ...
fuck these presales ... give me a band in a smelly 80 capacity bar :loco:

that one works ... its the first time I see that screen ...
the one i had before only had the Fan Club pre sale fields

does anyone else need tix? ... otherwise I am only getting 2