Maiden NA Tour Dates

:lol: ... I did not buy the tickets ... that high up in nosebleeds and still over $60 total ... no way.

What I am going to do is go anyway the day of the show and just score tickets there from a no-show or someone desperate.
Last time I saw Maiden at Jones beach did the same, heck 3 of us got tickets at face value with no ticketbastard charges.

LMAO - I even went back and checked out my email, it was the exact same link I sent out last night.

hehe ... I realized that, but in the AM it was showing me a totally different screen than for you guys

Darn, they must've opened up a few rows down below and then they quickly sold or something. Oh well, I'm just glad you're able to make it out. :kickass:

i also think this system is compeletely random in some ways.
i have a hard time believing that Maiden can command this kind of a quick sale ...

You may be right, you may be able to good tix at the last minute. But I wouldn't be shocked if it went the other way. This is a unique show, one which I suspect a lot of people will be willing to travel for.

Zod

:lol: ... I did not buy the tickets ... that high up in nosebleeds and still over $60 total ... no way.

LOL

lurch70 said:
What I am going to do is go anyway the day of the show and just score tickets there from a no-show or someone desperate.
Last time I saw Maiden at Jones beach did the same, heck 3 of us got tickets at face value with no ticketbastard charges.

That could work, but keep in mind this is an extremely special show from Maiden, re-visiting their glory period of mid-80's grandiose touring with what they are calling their biggest stage show ever - it's not just another tour, it's Live After Death and then some. Plus, there are only two U.S. dates listed so far as "one off shows", and this is one of them.

What you might want to do is check in tomorrow at 10:00 am when the public sale happens (if you can). Chances are, more good seats will be released (you won't need a password then).

lurch70 said:
hehe ... I realized that, but in the AM it was showing me a totally different screen than for you guys

That's so bizarre - must've been some kind of cookie/cache issue.

I think I'll take my chances at this point ... and try to score it the day of.
I've seen Maiden on the Somewhere in Time tour, which to this day was still the biggest and most elaborate stageshow I have seen from any band ... so I can imagine they will try to top themselves again.

What period are they covering on this trek again? Powerslave to Seventh Son?

The Maiden tix for sweden starts selling on monday and usually they sell faster than butter in sunshine. Tickets are usually gone within an hour.
Dunno what's that got to do with Maiden in US :loco: but I'm kinda excited about this tour and this was the first maiden-thread I could find!

A few weeks ago I had a drunken discussion with several other dudes about who reigns supreme in the live arena.

Half of us said Slayer, the others said Iron Maiden. So I suppose it's finally time I went to see Maiden.

OH FUCK I hate The Forum! Worst fucking venue ever, and you have to bring along 19 pipe hittin' nigguhz just to survive the trek from lot to pit. GAY.

A few weeks ago I had a drunken discussion with several other dudes about who reigns supreme in the live arena.

Half of us said Slayer, the others said Iron Maiden. So I suppose it's finally time I went to see Maiden.

OH FUCK I hate The Forum! Worst fucking venue ever, and you have to bring along 19 pipe hittin' nigguhz just to survive the trek from lot to pit. GAY.

Iron Maiden is the very best live band ever.

Iron Maiden is the very best live band ever.
patch_94as.jpg

Clutch > nipple piercings

EDIT: Whoops, I saw "pro-rock" in the URL and just assumed that was from the Clutch website. :loco:

such a dirty gypsy :lol:

don't take any chances, get whatever you can tomorrow at 10am

By the way, it's everything up to 7th Son so you will still get the usual old bunch but they're adding stuff like "Rime of the Ancient Mariner", "Wasted Years", "Aces High", "Revelations", "The Clairvoyant" and others.

for the most part...these were the hinted songs in the press release

run to the hills
aces high
the clairvoyant
revelations
wasted years
hallowed be thy name
powerslave
rime of the ancient mariner
the trooper
heaven can wait
afraid to shoot strangers
fear of the dark

but the last 2 would be odd inclusions. Yeah, I think Rod Smallwood is talking rubbish considering the tour poster doesn't even list an album post 7th Son:

poster.jpg