Maiden on Triple M

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Last night at about 10:30, I heard Wildest Dreams on MMM. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd see the day.

So they obviously have it on their systems. We should all ribg em and tell the bastards to polay it during the day....

Or not... Doesnt really bother me too much.. Unless it gets them down here for a tour. In that case, do it. Do it now!

Hmmm, it probably was Wildest Dreams my mate heard. He probably thought it was Bruce simply because he wasn't aware Maiden had a newy.

If Triple M were really interested in Maiden, wouldn't they be playing them before 10:30/11 at night?

What a coincidence, I flipped channels before bed last night, and saw "Run to the hills", followed not so long after by "Turbo Lover"

Damn near made my evening.

Reactions: Nightwing
You would think the album would have leaked out somehow by now, maybe the cover scared off people trying to steal it.

Run to the hills !
im so over that song !!!
its the only maiden song they ever show on rage or play on triple j

Reactions: Nightwing
The_Prisoner said:
Yes, Run To the Hills is overplayed, there are far better Maiden songs to be aired than that - even though it is a good 'un.

The problem is it's the only one radio programmers know, so it's gonna get played a lot. When Costa did arvos on Triple J, he would throw on TNOTB or something off Powerslave now and then. Now the only time you hear Maiden on the radio is when I play them on my show every week. :)

Goreripper said:
The problem is it's the only one radio programmers know, so it's gonna get played a lot. When Costa did arvos on Triple J, he would throw on TNOTB or something off Powerslave now and then. Now the only time you hear Maiden on the radio is when I play them on my show every week. :)

which station is that ?